Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Since we got married.

Wow this is completely unacceptable that my last blog entry was for the honeymoon. I have been berated and verbally/cyberly assaulted and abused for the lack of posts. So people here it is. Jeez....


So I love being married. It is far better than they say it is. I am especially thankful that I am married to Melissa Berg this semester because we both are in the most busy semester yet. We are working all afternoon on HW but at night we get to sleep in the same bed. I feel that if we were still dating or engaged we would hardly have time to be with each other at all during the week.


I love that we are married. The weeks go by fast and the weekends too, but they are awesome. I love my friday night data nights and staying in bed all morning on saturday and getting ready for church with her on sunday and just relaxing. There is nothing better than that. Lately we have been marathoning prisonbreak. We have watched 68 episodes since we got back from the honeymoon and we are obsesssssed. Dont know what we will do once its over. 


I also love cooking with her. We kind of just trade off the cooking job. Whoever is the least busy that night gets the honor of preparing the meal that evening. It has been fun. We are culinary Gods. Melissa has surprised herself a lot with how well she is in the kitchen. She cooks great food. I try.


I just love being married. Coming home to my hott wife is the highlight of my day and I love waiting for her to come home to me. 


I am getting ready to head to class so I will update later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment