Friday, June 24, 2011

The Weekend is Here.

So it is Friday morningish and I am sitting in my accounting class SO pumped to get this weekend started. Melissa and I will be viewing Green Lantern in 3D this evening and we will come home and watch Jericho. 


I officially made our reservations for the restaurant of my favorite food network star Bobby Flay. I am so excited but it was a little scary. We had to give a credit card number and if we don't show or cancel too late we get charged $100. Yikes. It will be worth it though. I loved his restaurant so much. 


By now you may have wondered why in the world our blog is called "Livin' For The City". It is a great Stevie Wonder song, but that is definitely not why we named our blog. Melissa and I HATE with a fiery and burning passion the town of Rexburg, the state of Idaho, and all things country. I have nothing against the people for the most part. There are great and bad people wherever you go. It is just with my Spanish background and us both being from the east that we tend to feel more at home in the city than in the boonies. I plan on attending law school out east and practicing in NYC or Chicago. I LOVE both of those cities so much...


So this blog is called "Livin' For The City" because it is about our adventures enduring life till we get where we want. I have always been ridiculed for not liking the mountains. I always say that to me they are just a pile of dirt. A pretty pile, but still a pile. I have no idea what to do when I am up there except just stare at the view. I get just as much pleasure looking a photograph. 


Now if you are talking about true beauty in the world. You need to go the beach. The clear water and the palm trees are very beautiful as are the cities. I love looking at the awesome architechture. I think that suburbs here in this country are ugly. Just cookie cutter shopping and strip malls that look the same anywhere you go. I love the cities that are recognizable like NYC, Chicago, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, and many more. 


So there was my rant. Love you guys, love Melissa more. 


Ill get to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment